Click an outfit above to see more details about it! :)
This past month was crazy busy for me! Some of the highlights include:
* I've hosted my very first giveaway here on the blog! It ends tonight, so make sure you enter!
* I also did a fatshion swap with the lovely Hannah of An Old Story. We're pretty much style twins, so it's been fun! We're working on doing another one, so check back for that. :)
* We've made a some fun DIY projects, like a cozy cape, polka dot tights, a girly necklace, and sparkly flats
* I expanded the social networking of the blog to include Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin', and Tumblr. Make sure you check them out!
* I also made my very first YouTube video! I'm going to have to make another one soon, it was a lot of fun. :)
* I started a new semester at school, and am taking fun classes that I'm actually interested in! Although I'm not getting much sleep, I think it'll be worth it.
So, that's my January in a nutshell. It was a pretty good start to the year, but between school and the blog (and lets be honest, perhaps a bit too much Tumblr), by life is getting more hectic by the day! :)
And thank you to my awesome readers for making the first month of DIY FATSHION a success! :) I appreciate you!
How was your January? Did you make any new fatshion friends? Any fatshion successes you want to share? :)